Streamlining, clarifying, simplifying & answers all your questions in one spot!
"“Pilates is complete coordination of body, mind and spirit.”"
THE INTRO PASS
- The Intro pass is valid for 5 classes over a 2 week period.
- Your two week period begins from the date you first book a class.
- If you decide you want to book a class that occurs before the initial class you have booked you will need to cancel the first class booked to restart the two weeks again earlier.
- Intro passes are for new clients only – anyone who has bought multiple intro passes on different email addresses will be denied studio access.
LATE CANCELS & NO SHOWS
- We appreciate life gets busy – but outside of an emergency we have a strict 12 hour cancellation policy.
- Members will be charged $20 for Late Cancels/No Shows & 10 pack/Casual users will lose their class.
- We do not accept email or phone cancellations and kindly request you manage your schedule through your chosen app. (Bodylove app or MindBody)
- Due to our new Covid Safety Policy – We do not allow any late entry. Not even one minute. It’s not to be mean – it is truly just a rule we have to legally follow. We need to check you in. See you sanitize and then clean your equipment and this can’t be done once class has begun. I appreciate how frustrating it is when you have planned your morning and feel good vibes around class. It is the new world we live in.
COVID SAFETY STUDIO PROTOCOLS
1. If you are unwell – please don’t come to the studio. Everyone is sensitive right now & more than ever we need to be considerate of one another.
(If you suffer from asthma, allergies or have tickle in your throat we will not kick you out, but please just let the instructor know)
2. Please sanitize your hands at the front desk upon arrival. There is also hand sanitizer available in the studios if you need it.
3. Please be sure to get your name marked off before entry. This may take time so we appreciate your patience in doing this before going into the studio.
4. Upon entry to the studio – we have provided single use, biodegradable hand towels. Please wipe down your machine, mats and other equipment. We want your hands to be the last hands to touch everything. We ask you to do this at the end of class also.
5. We do not allow any late entry. Not even one minute. It’s not to be mean – it is truly just a rule we have to legally follow. We need to check you in. See you sanitize and then clean your equipment and this can’t be done once class has begun. I appreciate how frustrating it is when you have planned your morning and feel good vibes around class. It is the new world we live in.
6. All the windows are open – even in the chilly morning to ensure there is correct ventilation.
7. Please exit through the back stairs and don’t come through reception unless you need to talk to the front desk.
8. The studios are cleaned in between classes and thoroughly each day with a deep clean every Sunday.
9. We take care to adhere to the specifics around square footage & social distancing rules.
- There are 5 waitlists spots. If there is no option to book the class it means all 5 spots are taken & the class is closed until this changes
- Please don’t be afraid to join the waitlist. Even if you are number 5 at the beginning of the week this will change as people’s plans change & you have a high likelihood of getting into class
- When you choose to join a waitlist you are selecting to attend the class, as a result, as soon as a spot becomes available you will be automatically added to the class. You will receive an email alerting you that you have been added to class
- If you have added yourself to multiple class waitlists on the same day we very kindly request you manage your waitlist schedule by cancelling out of classes you no longer want to be in once you have been confirmed a spot or no longer want to workout. This can be managed & views where you book your classes – the Bodylove app or Mindbody app
- All waitlist communication is now only via email. We have turned off all text message alerts
- ACTION – If you have not already, please go into your account and select email communication/confirmations to ensure you receive the relevant information (If you need help with this let us know)
- If you have been added to a class from the waitlist more than 12 hours before the class begins, our regular late cancel/no show rules apply. $20 fee for members or loss of class for casual passes if you late cancel/no show.
- If you have been added to a class from the waitlist within 12 hours of the class starting – you have 4 hours to cancel without incurring a $20 late cancel/no show fee or loss of class.
- We suggest checking emails before going to bed at night, if you’re still on the waitlist – this will give you an opportunity to CANCEL out of the waitlist so that you don’t miss this window.