Are you ready for the Mindful Burn?
Intro Offer – $50 for 5 classes over 2 weeks! (New Clients Only)
Reformer & Mat Pilates, Barre, Cardio, Yoga & Prenatal
At Bodylove Pilates we believe in the Mindful Burn
Join our community today & enjoy a wide range of technical, fun, challenging & motivating classes which include Reformer & Mat Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Cardio and a robust & trusted Prenatal Program. There is nothing more important to us than being part of your wellness journey to discover the highest version of you. Let’s explore radical self love together.
LOVE is all we need!
New members & Popular Packages
Unlimited Reformer, Mat, Barre, Yoga & Cardio classes. Exclusive access to all recorded LIVE classes & major discounts on future events & Challenges.
Any 5 classes of your choice over 2 weeks - Reformer, Mat, Barre, Yoga, Cardio & Prenatal. The 2 weeks begins when you attend your first class.
Unlimited Prenatal Reformer, Mat, Barre & Yoga. Exclusive access to all recorded LIVE classes & Bodylove online membership. Major discounts on future events & Challenges.
Explore our studio
Explore our Woollahra Studio
Situated on the top level of the iconic Queens Court building – the landmark pink building in the heart of Woollahra – our architecturally designed, light filled studio is waiting for you.
Suite 2, Level 1 Queens Court
118-122 Queen St
Woollahra, NSW 2025
Bodylove Pilates Online
BodyLove Pilates is a progressive online studio for women who are pregnant, postnatal & beyond.
Accessible anytime, anywhere our members enjoy:
- A rapidly expanding library of 300+ video workouts
- Specifically designed Pilates programs that help women prepare, recover & thrive.
- Workouts are divided into 3 categories of the motherhood journey: Prenatal, Postnatal, Strong Mama
- Workout collections that include: 1st Trimester Workouts, Prepare To Push, Strong Mama Abs, Butt Challenge, Stretch & Mobility, Yoga.
- After Birth Training Program: A proven core rehab & recovery Postnatal program. 6 Weeks – 50 Videos!
- Detailed information about the anatomical and physiological changes that happen to a Prenatal & Postnatal woman